CEO - Gold Exploration CompanyA junior exploration company (a division of a larger metallurgical/engineering company) developing very promising gold/copper deposits in Egypt seeks to appoint an experienced CEO with a proven track record. Accomplishments need to include:
• Heading (or co-heading) a public mining/exploration company - or a sizeable division of such;
• Assembling a financial team and leading the public listing process;
• Developing appropriate corporate governance and compliance procedures;
• Regularly communicating with investment banks and investors;
• Developing a system/culture of constant cost review and optimization;
• Relationship management with external financial institutions and the internal management team.
A competitive compensation package will commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 January 2016 08:29|